My Zam Wesell costume

WOW superb work Angelina.:thumbsup

I was gonna start making this for my wife, but the complexity put me off. You have made a fantastic costume.:cool

Darren

One more voice added to the chorus of
"Great Job!"
I always like seeing the in-process shots.
It helps others appreciate the hard work necessary for such a nice finished project!

Mike

My last happy island is gone :angry:lol:lol:lol

:angry:
My God..I didn't hope in a so warm reception..Thank You very much to all you, guys !! This outfit literally removed my blood and the update never end ,; the last one are the shin armor in latex for more agility and comfy..and I'm really happy if all this work was'nt in vane and the result is acceptable :$:$

very cool Angelina!!!

Bella Generaleeeeeee, Grazie, Philo :$

Great work and fantastically executed. :love:thumbsup

WOW..that's really an honour. I admired your amazing Iron Man only from far and now i' m very happy to give you my compliments here in the forum :):)

Whoa, this costume came out really well, Cat-Angel-A! :thumbsup

There aren´t too many Zam´s around, so you sure are going to stick out wherever you are hunting bounties...
I always enjoy build-ups accompanied by lots of photos, so thanks for this interesting 1st post!

Incredible work putting together the Zam! My wife told me that when she saw your pics, that this was the only character she would dress as. I know that it must have been difficult to put together and time consuming. If you ever decide on making a complete Zam Wesell, please PM me.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back