My "The Avengers" Captain America costume thread

.... that's odd... those last two pics are not rotated like that on my photobucket...anyone know how to fix that?

Edit.. it appears to be fixed...

Awesome shots, Chris, thank you for posting those. It was, again, an absolute pleasure to hang with you for a bit this quick yet fantastic weekend. And you got it, bud... see you at Dragon*Con :) Going to try and get the Mrs' to come in her Ultimate Wasp costume:
305205_10100365655021228_2732782_52061314_1937251294_n.jpg

I've already told Mike personally but I just have to say it again because I just can't say enough good about how this Cap turned out, especially in light of the tight timeframe. Everything about it just screams awesomeness!!!! And that Hawkeye...FABULOUS!!! And the Wasp? Dude...MAGNIFICENT!!!! My utmost compliments to both you and the makers of those costumes.

This turned out REALLY good and I LOVE the group photos! Sadly, with so many other things on my plate in this hobby right now, it's going to be a while before I can invest time and money into a really good Cap costume...

Great work on that costume, I am about to start on making one myself. I noticed that you have not answered anyone about the type of cloth, etc used to make it. I sent an email a couple days ago to the address you provided who made it for you. Hopefully they respond with some information.

One quick question, where did you get the star for the chest and the silver sholder bands?

Thanks!!!

Can you tell me how you or they attached the star from Bamabat.
I have the same one and hit a road block on a good way to do it

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back