My TERMINATOR/PREDATOR Helmet props and other props aswell..Check them out.....

Re: My PREDATOR Helmet props and other props aswell.......Check them out.....

I always loved the predator helmet but the big one for me was the wrist computer with the telescoping Wolverineesk claws.

Check out my new custom T-800 endo skulls, with massive battle damage and exessive detail......

I love them! I'll have to purchase a big pile of them when I win the lottery. It'd be cool to have a life size Predator sitting on a pile of endoskulls.

Three of my latest Terminator Endo skulls I have made this summer, each
with a different look and history to it...The Terminator movie's were always my top favorite's of all time so I never get bored making them and growing
my collection's........

I love the Terminator movies as much as the ALIEN & Predator movies, so I made this video showing how I made this T-800(CSM T-101) Endoskull. Like the Predator Bio helmets I've made and displayed I also like having some Endoskulls around as well. So I've made a few of these overtime and then come across the new videos from the, STAN WINSTON SCHOOL OF CHARACTOR ARTS website(Metallic painting techniques by Rob Ramsdell) and I was intrigued that I used most of the same techniques as they did, point being I wanted to share in the creation of some of my Endoskuls. So if you love doing stuff like this go to their website and get some of their videos. They are all very inspiring and has helped me create some new ways in creating my new works.

Making a Terminator T-800 (CSM T-101) Endoskull - YouTube

HEY!!!!,....Whats up everyone...been a long time since I've posted anything so I thought I'd update the old thread a bit...
I am well into making STARWARS: Clone Trooper Helmets so here are some video thowing how I have done so this year....
It shows the basically how to cast and paint to look as clone to production quality as possible using the most inexpensive and easily accesible materials for anyone!!!!....So Enjoy!!!!!

gdgfdgdfdfg.jpg View attachment terteerter.jpg

StarWars: Making a Clone Trooper Helmet - YouTube

Here is something that I' wanted to make for a while now. It's a 3/4 SCALE ALIEN EGG WALL ART. It is an ALIEN EGG complete with ONE or TWO FACEHUGGERS crawling around it. It's 100% HAND MADE by me and hope all you ALIEN FANS LOVE IT!!!!!!

IMG_4025 - Copy.JPGIMG_4040 copy.jpgo.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back