My Red 5 X-Wing SS model.....

Dave, it looks stunning mate, its got a real vintage look to it as well & this adds so much more to the look, great work bud. I have to say its also really great to be posting about your work now, you've supported so many of my paint jobs thats it feels great to be able to support yours now. I'm more than impressed & thanks for sharing these with us.

Thanks fellas. Guy, it's these wonderful builds and paintjobs done by folks like you that give me enough inspiration to tackle these projects in the first place. Some of these things can be quite intimidating.

Dave :)

Most welcome. I have to say, the salzo kit is by far, one of the cleanest kits I've seen personally. Very few bubbles........excellent fit of parts. Mike's a real pro on these things.

Dave :)

sometimes you drop your jaw and just say WOW!!!!
this one looks like it came right out of ILM.
absolutely stunning paintjob, would like to se more pictures please.:)

I don't think I had spotted this before either. Love the authentic weathering, especially the final picking/scraping revealing the whites from underneath.

"...a little short..." for an X wing pilot.
Poor old Luke can barely see over the console. :lol Party on modified ILM cockpit.:thumbsup

Thanks guys. Yeah since Luke was a little short for a stormtrooper, I figured I'd do away with his booster seat in the Xwing. The way I have it mounted up on the wall, it's doing a roll towards the door of my office, you can see luke and R2 nicely. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back