My Iron Man Mark VII Helmet with Working Face Mask

This is going to sound weird...
I am stuck in isolation, due to the Covid-19 situation. I have everything to print a pcb (due to previous project still have some copper board) but I do not have a breadboard required to weld everything on it or the knowledge to do the trace myself (I know been trying for days).
Does anyone have the trace that I could print?
Thanks

My servos are constantly flipping back and forth. Am I doing something wrong?
Most likely, you have a short on your momentary switch (the switch that controlls the up and down function) or you put in a latching switch where it should be a momentary switch. If you cut one of the wires leading to the open/close button, does the behavior continue?

Thank you! It was funny, I was in the middle of programming and watching Iron Man 1 at the same time. The lights just come on when he first suits up and I'm like "Well this has to change."

I wasn't going to at first but I guess I can if you want it. Give me a few days to simplify the build process for the average user. There was a lot of modifying with the files but I'm pretty sure the average RPF guy can handle it once I make it more clear on how I did it. The hinges alone was a lot of trial and error. I'll update the post and put a link on thingiverse when I get a chance to fine tune everything including the coding and wiring.
Hi
this is incredible, i am new to this and new to here, please please share the files with me…regards

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back