My Green Arrow Trick Tips...MORE PICS, MORE ARROWS! 4/17

Re: My Green Arrow Trick Tips...

Very cool, it looks like a lot of fun to create!

Yes. I have a couple of containers filled with hundreds of greeblies. I just pulled it out and went to town. It's been tons of fun coming up with these.

One of the pieces (the one on the far left) with the two prongs is a "taser" tip. A cop friend of mine is bringing me a pair of real taser barbs to use for it.

The possabilities are ENDLESS limited only by your imagination!!!!!!!!!!
Very creative and MOST impressive!!!! KUDOS!

Looks really cool! How are you planning on displaying them? Will you include name tags and a description of what each trick arrow does/should do?

Great job!!

best arrow collection ever! great job!

seeing them together gives it a better over-all 'feel'...

These are amazing! I don't suppose you've ever considered making these to sell? Or doing a tutorial of how you make them, if you're not interested in selling. I'm very, very new to propmaking and haven't developed the skills and eye to pick out pieces that would go well together and then actually put them together and make them look good. These are absolutely incredible!

Originally when I started doing this I wasn't really considering offering any duplicates or castings. I wasn't getting anywhere with trying to find anyone else making any so I remembered I have a bin filled with tons of parts and greeblies. So I sat down and just started building. But if I do decide to offer any castings I'll make it public of course.

Thanks for the kind words and your interest in them. By the way, I'm putting up more pics soon.

:)

I am *super* excited to see more pictures. And definitely interested in seeing availability/prices if you do decide to offer them for sale. You're very talented!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back