My Face Off season 2 audition video audition

Russell,

Both videos/projects are impressive! I would think that the fact that some of your ideas/techniques are more "out of the box" than the classic foam letex/silocone builds that appeared on season 1 might sway the producers to pick you. You seem to use some different techniques in mixing materials that they may find appealing. Has anyone on the show ever informed you of what material may be available for you to use once the episodes start? Just wondering so you would have those materials (like Great Stuff, etc.) available for your use once a competition project would be presented to you. Just wondering. Hope that you make the show.

Paul D.

Russell,

Both videos/projects are impressive! I would think that the fact that some of your ideas/techniques are more "out of the box" than the classic foam letex/silocone builds that appeared on season 1 might sway the producers to pick you. You seem to use some different techniques in mixing materials that they may find appealing. Has anyone on the show ever informed you of what material may be available for you to use once the episodes start? Just wondering so you would have those materials (like Great Stuff, etc.) available for your use once a competition project would be presented to you. Just wondering. Hope that you make the show.

Paul D.
They seem to have a great variety of materials to work with, and a very nice shop to work in. There's gotta be a lot of behind the scenes stuff we don't see for them to get so much done in so little time.
Thanks for the compliments and yes, I like to make stuff from anything i can get my hands on. On the show it looks like you have to think on your feet a lot which I can do.

Here's a pic of the make up effect I had to do on the fly. I had very little time to come up with a concept, figure out how I'd do it, fabricate and collect my appliances, and do the make up AND do the new video. Anyway I hope they liked it. It was a fun piece and I hope it shows my spontaneous creativity.
DSCN0843.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back