My Custom Carded John Williams 3.75" Scale Figure

azheat01

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had an idea for a custom figure and this is how it came out. I used an Episode I "Sio Bibble" head and the body of a Henry Jones Sr. figure. I customized the head, mainly the beard and hair, added Jones' glasses, and painted the body to somewhat resemble the photo I used. I made a Conductor's Wand with a sewing pin and some Sculpty clay and printed a miniature version of some Star Wars sheet music. I made a custom card, front and back, and used a recycled bubble from another figure. There you have it!

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

As much as I love this, I can't help but be grim, when Williams and Lucas pass, they will definitely capitalize on it and release commemorative figures of them and they will look just like this.

As much as I love this, I can't help but be grim, when Williams and Lucas pass, they will definitely capitalize on it and release commemorative figures of them and they will look just like this.
I hear ya, but I don't think it will be quite like this. Yes, probably a "Commemorative" figure, but with much different packaging, and probably not in the 3.75" scale (although they do have George as a Stormie and a Pilot, but that's a bit different). And of course they'll charge 3 or 4 times more than what a regular figure costs.....................

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back