My Captain America: TFA WIP

I feel the same way about my SSR shirt! :lol I've only had a few people notice it. So far no one has recognized my taxi cab shirt I got from Jax :unsure. Thanks for asking about the bike, it is getting a fresh paint job w/ the tax refund money, but other than that it is running strong :thumbsup Almost went the Olive Drab route but then there would be too much chrome on the rest and it wouldn't look that good... :rolleyes

I was super cool he recognized it. I was hoping he would. Validation in small things.

Hey Guys and gals, so my Cosplay is finished (but never really) for Captain America: The First Avenger

Below are a few pics that have been snapped of me going around the city and just at cons, or the St. Patrick's Day parade here in the city. I will try to find the pic from Time Out NY of me with some revelers. I'll post that when I can find it. But in the meantime, I am starting on two possible projects. Iron Man Foam build and a Man Of Steel build.

For some reason, the Green Goblin from Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark here on Broadway is turned sideways. Sorry, keeps changing itself after I fix it.

Last edited:
Cap with Cap.jpg One from yesterdays gig at Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn. Home of Captain America. Pretty awesome.

Hey guys and gals! My wife who is a photographer, wanted to take some pics of me in cap! We did them the other day and once she has a chance to send them over to me, I'll post them!

Yeah, dude hope all is going well.... or did you take things one step further than all of us and made a block of ice? :rolleyes

HEY GUYS! So Comic Con was AWESOME this year! I had two days at Han Solo and two days as Cap. (I don't go to cons because living in NYC, transportation to get there is a bit too pricey getting to and from the city, trains rental cars, etc). BUT I HAD A BLAST! So if you want to see pics, I can put a few on here, OR come on over to Instagram (No, they don't own your pictures) and I'm under @Captaincosplay.

For my wife's pictures she took of me as cap a few weeks ago, here is the link!
Captain America Mini - KMulliganPhotography

Also, I had some trouble at con with my backstar buckle breaking. If anyone has a link to buy the metal buckles, I'd be really appreciative!

FLY~ Scott, I apologize for not being on here for SO long! I realized I have a ton of emails on here I need to respond back to for people too! I've just been super busy for the last few months. No real time off. :( I'll be back soon though!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back