My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress

Re: My Batman Arkham Knight Foam build - in progress UPDATED PICS

Updates: Undersuit nearly complete, just working out the details of the collar piece. Here are a few pics of the top half with most of the armor attached. Some of the armor is just sitting on the suit so don't mind the way it looks right now. Pants are done as well. I also made a new cowl. I'm making a few tweaks to the armor and have to sew one more piece to the cape and do a little more weathering and I think I can call this done. Sorry if some of the pics are sideways, it keeps uploading them that way and I can't figure out how to change it.View attachment 734542View attachment 734547View attachment 734546View attachment 734545View attachment 734544View attachment 734543
Do you know where I can get the top legs templates or pattern? they're hard to find!
Thank you

Interesting. I just started printing this yesterday on my 3D printer. Did anyone have to scale this? Just on the initial print of a partial forearm, it appears that the files I have need to be reduced to about 60%. Still need to do some measuring and testing to verify that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back