My ASM 2 lenses and urethane spider !

All Website that I've seen ask a file for print on it, it's normal ?

Some will actually send you free samples, which would fit a lens perfectly.

If they want a file send them a blank white picture, or whatever colour you want it to be. You can tell them you want it to be all white with no design.

Heres the site I'm planning on using:

http://www.bannerbuzz.com/one-way-vision-signs.html

They offer bulk discounts so instead of getting one big sheet, cut the size you want to multiple smaller pieces, each one can be for a lens. Then you can get bulk discounts on your order.

I'm from Canada so shipping wise this is my best option I've found, you might find better depending on wherever you are.

Some will actually send you free samples, which would fit a lens perfectly.

If they want a file send them a blank white picture, or whatever colour you want it to be. You can tell them you want it to be all white with no design.

Heres the site I'm planning on using:

One Way Vision Signs, One Way Vision Signs at $0.99/SF, One Way Vision

They offer bulk discounts so instead of getting one big sheet, cut the size you want to multiple smaller pieces, each one can be for a lens. Then you can get bulk discounts on your order.

I'm from Canada so shipping wise this is my best option I've found, you might find better depending on wherever you are.

Thank you man!!

FYI: I make $0.00,.... nothing, nada when you order ANY of my Spidey or Iron man parts. I also have made them all downloadable files on Shapeways to boot.

hi what's the dimensions of the spider?
Hi man !
I have print a spider logo on paper, so it's A4 format, I didn't have the dimension, I can take it when I finished my work if you want ;)

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: I make $0.00,.... nothing, nada when you order ANY of my Spidey or Iron man parts. I also have made them all downloadable files on Shapeways to boot.
Thanks for your work dude !
And it was not in my intention to sell the ( your ) lenses or any spidey work ! That's why I made my tuto ;) !

Hi man !
Thanks for your work dude !
And it was not in my intention to sell the ( your ) lenses or any spidey work ! That's why I made my tuto ;) !

As I have stated before, these files are "open source", sell, copy, cast, ... do as you please.

Have fun and good luck!

Hi man !
I have print a spider logo on paper, so it's A4 format, I didn't have the dimension, I can take it when I finished my work if you want ;)

Hi yes please, that would be much appreciated.
if it's also possible, could you measure the black spider as well? I need these measurements to buy a rubber sheet.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back