Must own prop replicas

I have the mace windu MR FX saber too that was the first one I got and am very happy with it. It's going to be hard to resist the urge to duel with them but I will be keeping them for display purposes only. I plan to get a vader one for red and obiwan for blue and possibly Luke green version as well.

I am sure you are aware but due to their design the Jedi Luke and Obi Wan ROTS are not very accurate. The Luke ANH Blue is awesome. I had it next to my L.E. Master Replicas Luke ANH and could not tell the difference. The ESB Luke is just as good I assume.

Just FYI since you got green with Yoda a nice ANH Luke might be good for Blue.

So what do I need to have in my collection give me ideas and pictures and or links to these things would be great

If you're ever in the market for an accurate Obi-Wan ANH, try one like this :

obijy.jpg

It's for sale in the JY : http://www.therpf.com/f13/obi-wan-anh-lightsaber-236095/

If you're ever in the market for an accurate Obi-Wan ANH, try one like this :

View attachment 454847

It's for sale in the JY : http://www.therpf.com/f13/obi-wan-anh-lightsaber-236095/

This is da Saber Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I can I am gonna be getting my Obi parts from him. You can buy it complete like this one or in parts, customize it, ANH, AFB, or something else.

Personally I am gonna buy the parts so I can built an As First Built Reveal version. BEWAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want the RMQ Vader Helmet but don't know how I'll ever find one

The EFX version pops up on Ebay from time to time. They go for about 2k. That's what I sold mine for and seems to be the norm. There were only 250 plus a few Artist proofs, Gifts, etc so it is a rare piece.

I hope to re-aquire one myself.

The EFX version pops up on Ebay from time to time. They go for about 2k. That's what I sold mine for and seems to be the norm. There were only 250 plus a few Artist proofs, Gifts, etc so it is a rare piece.

I hope to re-aquire one myself.
This will be hard to find but would love to acquire one for my collection

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back