Museum Replicas Jedi Costumes: What's the latest?

I think they only have the Qui-Gon boots in a ridiculously small size.
That's because the brown boots were discontinued quite some time ago, along with the "Hiroka" costumes themselves. The ONLY items from this line that they still sell are the belt and pouch combo, and the black boots. The rest are long gone.

So, I just got back from the MR store, and the answer I got was that they are still tweaking everything to suit LFL..
That's all I got..
(well.. I did get several unrelated costumes off the clearance racks!)

A guy on RS that says he know's the people at Museum Replicas and they will be selling in a few month's and are waiting on the stormtrooper armor.At this rate we might see something in 2011.:sleep

Stormtrooper armor? Are they waiting until they have an entire catalog of costumes before any of them sees the light of day?
I dont know about a whole catalog but from what I and other's seen at SDCC08 they have a lot of room for improvement,if they mess up the simple detail's what would they do with the rest.

Yeah I also saw much room for improvement in what they had on display at DragonCon. Obi Wan's belt buckle looked like it belonged on the grill of a Chevy 3/4 ton truck.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back