Movie-Version Mystique build **New completed pics added!**

Re: Movie-Version Mystique build

Got a few more pics of some different angles!
0020rpf.jpg

0021rpf.jpg

By the way, I did enter the costume contest so if you haven't voted yet I'd love your vote! :)

Here's the link to vote:
Females - the RPF Gallery

I didn't do as many progress photos as I'd have liked unfortunately, but if you have any questions about anything just let me know and I'll try to explain it in as much detail as I can!

I've seen some really bad attempts but yours turned out great ! 8 hrs to apply? That's dedication , good luck with the contest and welcome to the RPF ! !

Colors in those new photos look great!! I can totally believe the 8 hour application time. Doing makeup on yourself is SO much more time consuming than on someone else... and even that takes a lot of time. Really like the process you used for making your scales! Turned out fabulous!!

Not only does the make up and appliance application look good, you look great in it. Walking around like that all night takes self confidence a lot of women don't have. Cudos for that!

This is a fantastic rendition of Mystique you look amazing, and your build is so clever. Great job, hope you did well in your contest.

Your patience and perseverance paid off! Great work on Mystique and you totally looked the part...Gambit looked awesome too!

I want to be mystique for Halloween this year. After looking at numerous costume creations, I liked yours the best! You did an awesome job!! I like that your prosthetics match the body paint. They way you used the pax was smart. A lot of the others had problem matching the two. I have one question though..... How did you pee :S ???

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back