Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

empire_by-juan-esteban-rodriguez2.jpeg

Mad Max: Fury Road screenprint by Jae Lee.

Variant features (shiny and) chrome foil highlights.

Private Commission. Not for sale. Shared by Scott Wampler of Birth.Movies.Death.

CQV0951UsAADKUh.jpg:large

CQV09sEUcAAfQ8I.jpg:large

Quick question: where do you guys get off-size frames for some of these posters? I found an Etsy vendor to fit a few 12x36" posters because there's no way I'm cutting some of these beauties to fit an 11.75x36" frame. I have a 15x30" Mondo Batman: The Animated Series poster by Phantom City that needs framing.

I go for custom framing... It's costly, but the guy i use is really good and makes the simplest prints look like high art

It's interesting that they say they are doing a "72-hour run", normally these sell out in minutes. I need to know how many they plan to release...I don't know if I could afford it all..or find the wall space. I already have two posters the first time they did a Star Wars run. I have been very happy with them, the quality is top-notch.

I have my "Stormtrooper on a Dewback" in my office at work. It is just subtle enough for work. I love the "WTF" face that people make when they walk up and decide to examine it closer.

Mondo+Star+Wars+Screen+Print+Series+#6+-+Dawn+of+Tatooine+by+Shan+Jiang[1].jpg

----
Now my Salacious B. Crumb poster is far less subtle. It hangs at the home office, and get a different sort of "WTF" face from those who see it.
It has metal foil for the C-3PO and electrical sparks portions. The overall detail is amazing, they use very good printers.

blog_SalaciousForWeb.jpg

I also immortalized Mondo's first physical store in the game Left4Dead 2. The store was located in the old version of the Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back