Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

TIE_58b32723-7164-40f8-b048-bb198b591cc1_1024x1024.jpg

X-Wing_127283a9-e846-447b-a529-050ab15735a4_1024x1024.jpg

I'd love to see his take on the 80s transformers movie and the 80s gi joe if he could. That Bladerunner poster would be a good xmas gift for my buddy.

That's awesome! My checkout stalled, but I was able to get the Joker which was the one I wanted the most anyway. Him and Harley went quick!

I only managed to get a Man-Bat, even though the site was incredibly slow. It's getting harder and harder to grab Mondo vinyl these days.

I picked up that Bladerunner print after all... and then looking at it again noticed all the replicants are there except Leon. Still a great print, but seems like an odd choice to leave him out and put in the dude who makes eyes (forget his name).

Ah well... 25 bucks for the print? Can't lose! (unless the print quality is "free poster at a movie premier" quality.. guess we'll see)

I picked up that Bladerunner print after all... and then looking at it again noticed all the replicants are there except Leon. Still a great print, but seems like an odd choice to leave him out and put in the dude who makes eyes (forget his name).

Ah well... 25 bucks for the print? Can't lose! (unless the print quality is "free poster at a movie premier" quality.. guess we'll see)

add MULTIPACK into the coupon code box for 40% off 2 or more, woohoo!

just ordered alien, bladerunner and robocop for 45 dollars all in

Last edited by a moderator:
Cathryn's Filmography of Cars print is something I wanted to buy when I saw it few months ago, but haven't gotten it yet.

I was randomly searching for movie weapons print and saw that she has now come up with this awesome print of guns from movies and TV shows. Just backed it.
I just noticed the Terminator Longslide 45 as being my own! My gun is yet unfinished and it shares exactly the same similarities that are hard to ignore like the missing sights, the way the scope mount is cut and the curved mainspring housing for example. Just happy to belong to group that has so much to offer!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back