Mjolnir - Thor's Hammer, first ever MDF build WIP

Great idea, but you would have to ship it half way across the world.... so that would be a costly venture ;)
I have a wood working set myself, it will take a while but that's oke

No, I did not mean wood working set: I meant CNC. I was replying to your CNC comment. My machine has the ability to do that type of detail ....I was just trying to help.

Last edited:
No, I did not mean wood working set: I meant CNC. I was replying to your CNC comment. My machine has the ability to do that type of detail ....I was just trying to help.

And i appreciate the help very much! It´s just that i live in Holland and you in the US so it would be a logistical nightmare.... so thanks again for the help!

I ordered a multitool online to do the engravings because the woodworking blades were to big. Lots of work but it will turn out oke i guess. I didn´t make the top plate out of MDF..... maybe that was a mistake :behave...... worst case senario i have to make another but first let´s see how this turns out...

048.jpg049.jpg

I will try and make 2 different handle spacers... 1 clay molded and 1 pvc carved.... make a rubber mold and make a resin casting.... see which one i'm goïng to use.

056.jpg

Which one did you decide on? I did the same thing, made a template to mold Apoxie up against, then another template to cut out of PVC. Haven't decided which yet, still building head. Yours looks great except I don't know how it turned out. :) So far it's fantastic.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back