Miraak Dragon Priest Mask - DONE and DONE

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While I was waiting for the eyes to come in for my Raiders Idol build, someone commissioned me to make this from the DLC that came out for Skyrim eons ago. I didn't know where to put this exactly, in Props or Sculpture/Make-Up, or how many would still care about this sort of thing; I figured I'd throw this up anyway for posterity.

I cannibalized my Idol sculpt to make up a good bulk of the mask. I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna mold and cast the whole thing when it's all said and done yet. I think I'm gonna make the inner mouth pieces separately and assemble them with the main mask after they've all been cast and pulled, however, I'm torn between figuring a way to mold the mask with the horns attached or sans horn and do something similar to the inner mouth pieces (assembling them all after the mask is cast). Any suggestions or insight would be useful.

Pictures shown are the result of 3-4 days non-stop work:

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Miraak Dragon Priest Mask

Sorry for the long delay, but I've been busy knee-deep in this and other commissions. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pics (I just flat out forgot to) but what I do have, I'll post and you can fill in the rest.

Refined the sculpt and it's ready to mold:

001.JPG 002.JPG

NEXT STEP PICTURE DOCUMENTATION MISSING

Finished piece:

006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back