Minecraft Cosplay

ArmoredAmir

So I decided to try and make my Minecraft Skin into a cosplay. I haven't really played in like 2 years but I got back on the other day and just thinking of all the memories and such I had with my friends and all the modpacks I played and things I built. It also should be relativity cheap, my friends dad works for a building company so I should be able to get a bunch of cardboard to build everything. My only concern is printing out my skin on paper so I can glue it to the cardboard. I would rather not paint the thing myself because that would require a lot of masking off for each pixel consider there's lots of different shades of green and black.

Printing it seems like the best option but I've been looking online at websites like Office Depot, Staples, and such but for the most part they only offer printing of large sizes thing on poster board and one print would be at least $30 and I would probably need around 5 or 6 so I can fit my whole skin on it. I was thinking of using a plotter but I don't have access to one. Most of the local printing places in my area just offer printing on posterboard. I have access to a printer that does 11x17 paper put I'd rather not use that because then there would be noticeable spaces between certain parts.

I already went through in photoshop and scaled up my skin and made separate photo for each part. The head dimensions are 18.75"x 18.75" and that should be fine (I'm 6'2). The largest piece I have is the Torso which is 18.75"x 28.139". So the overall height of the thing is about 75".

Wiggles.pngwigg.png
I plan on printing the headset, glasses, and beard separately from the skin so it looks more 3D. So the main print would be the picture on the right.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can print this let me know!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back