Michael Myers Coveralls

Matthew Gresham

Looking for a more bank account friendly alternative to the screen accurate H1 Big Mac coveralls for Michael Myers. Found Big Mac's on ebay but they're either the wrong size or way out of my budget. Any alternative suggestions?

Basically any cheap pair of Charcoal coveralls will do. Most people outside of Myers collectors and serious cosplayers will not know the difference.

Charcoal? I thought they were spruce green??
The second movie is a pair of spruce green Sears brand. The original coveralls for the first movie were Sears Tradewear coveralls, but those come in both charcoal and a color called "Tex Green", which is something like a smokey green-grey similar to the olivewood color in Big Macs. So we may never know the original color. Most people I know still go with charcoal.

YEARS ago, I scored a pair of navy coveralls at a thrift store for, like, $15 bucks. Not too concerned about screen accuracy at the time, so they worked well for me. Nobody noticed.

They’re definitely spruce green. Red kapp are a popular choice and you can find them for $30-40.

Attachments

• C305DBB5-395F-4CD5-807D-30FCF0472BD1.png
    C305DBB5-395F-4CD5-807D-30FCF0472BD1.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 1,139
Last edited:
They’re definitely spruce green. Red kapp are a popular choice and you can find them for $30-40.

I have a pair of RedKaps in spruce green and I think they're pretty much "close enough."
L82Isy7.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back