Mattel making Back to the Future toys!

if someone would just make an accurate delorean , not copies of bad replica

metal brushed body , as above with the add on parts to make I/II/III cars

The way that Mattel has been doing their prop replicas I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to make an actual hovering hoverboard replica.

JediFyfe as you stated above, you should go into their headquarters wearing your new air mags, holding your great bttf papers and all other equipment and say, "As you can see, I am kinda a big deal. I'd like a job telling you how to get it right." I think they'd go for it. :)

Well, so much for "its going to be the most accurate one on the market" note.

I am collecting the Sunstar one because there is not better out there that I know of. Sucks that Matty cannot do anything better.

Here's a custom Marty:

Photos of Blog BTTFPt | Facebook

425529_368005426543856_100000032056568_1544092_745571802_n.jpg

so no new figures from Mattel right? that blows, would be great if they were able to produce something bttf that isn't the delorean.

They wont be able to include things like marty's family photo and the usa today because they dont have the rights to other cast members images. Personally i want an Eric Stolze figure and A Jeff Goldblum as doc.

face is a bit poor..neck down its very nice

Did you take into account the lighting? I ask because I've seen shots of the Six in Red from the Diamond Select Battlestar Galactica line that look dead-on to the actress and when I actually got my hands on the actual figure, it looks like Tricia Helfer in profile, but looks more like Kate Vernon in a straight view (at the time, it was under normal daylight). But when I took the shots I did of my Six and Boomer action figures, the figure looks more like Tricia when it came to a near straight on view (and I was using a basic three point lighting setup). The fact it's a top down light probably doesn't help in the likeness of the face.

You guys need to see the actual figure here. Trust me on it, the lighting that is making you guys think it looks poorly done. If you still feel its off, well... Okay.

Personally i want an Eric Stolze figure and A Jeff Goldblum as doc.

Wouldn't happen. He's not even attached to the franchise, aside from playing him before getting recasted. Don't think there's gonna be many people wanting that considering he wasn't in the movie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back