Matrix2db Halloween contest entry - Kruger Exoskeleton - Elysium

unu2aqer.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is a Stunning work man!!!
If it were a real exoskeleton would work? I'm worried about the position of the actuator arms. I think I would lose motion. Can you put your arms above your head?

Yea the overhead movement is really bad. It would not be a good design for a real exoskeleton. I gave up on the contest I really wanted to just show it off anyway : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you really captured the look... the individual pieces all turned out so well that it looks good from both the far off shots and the up close details. Great job!!

I found shots of the actual props used in the movie that were for sale on eBay vip auctions. They had lots of pics they were the best reference ever. I found them about half way into the build some corrections had to be made and some I left altered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantasic build love the attention to detail. but as a avid oakley collector I have to ask, Why did you use the oakley ap vest as a base. That is a sought after collectors item that is at times hard to find a worth about $350.00 now?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back