Master Chief 1st build WIP

AirsickDragoon

Hi all this is my first big build.

I have made papercraft models and armour pieces before but I have decided that now I am going to make using pepakura a full suit of Master Chief armour. So far I have pep'd (is that the phrase) the left hand site of Master Chief using the low definition mkVI armour set made by ROBOGENESIS. (AN amazing bit of work, I would highly recommend it)

I have uploaded the pics of what I have so far... they aren't all in white paper as I ran out of white and had to use some colour.

I was wondering though whether I would be better pep'ing the high definition armour as I'm sure I could build it but mostly whether there would be much difference in the final outcome?

Also if you see anything wrong or that could be improved please let me know, I joined this site to learn.

Thanks all.

ps. please move this if its in the wrong place, I think I got the location right though. (fingers crossed)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back