Mass effect spectre status

waterwarrior

Many costuming genre's have there own cliques or clubs within them. Star Wars have the mandelorian mercs among many others. Halo has
The 501st, and many others across the verse. I had this idea whilst playing me3 today, what about a group of spectre's? And being that spectre's are an elite group of soldiers, what about requiring a person to complete a set of real life achievements pertaining to combat, survival,exploration etc to gain membership? Membership that would grant you a spectre number and a badge in which to attach to your uniform/armor to help others recognize you commitment to the order in the galaxy.

Does anyone else think this might be a fun idea or am I just talking out of my armors back side?

Like the idea. It's more open than the N7 club i had in mind some times ago. But for now it's just a concept, have you some ideas about the "real life" achievement?

I wanted to do some Boy Scout kinda stuff. Like make a fire with just a flint Or perhaps stick. I had a few ideas for the combat side. One would be to go to your local shooting range and make 5 of 8 shots at the 25yd line with a handgun . The exploration could be to document some of your local hiking trails.

I'm really open to ideas. I like for most of them to be like combat training but I realize not everyone is gonna have access to that stuff and it may alienate those people.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back