Marty McFly Fedora Conversation BTTF II

mcalobri

Hello all!

I know the fedora from BTTF II was custom-made for MJF, but I wanted to open up the conversation to the community and ask about accurate replicas of the hat in order to figure out more details about the material and even the color. We know the photos and I'm attaching them below, any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 09.jpeg
    09.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 08.jpeg
    08.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 87
  • 07.jpeg
    07.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 06.jpeg
    06.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 05.jpeg
    05.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 04.jpeg
    04.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 02.jpeg
    02.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 77
In case anyone was wondering, after a few months, the hat has been located, at least very close. Royal Stetson with a mixed blend of olive, brown, and charcoal grey.

Attachments

• F439C723-BCEC-4EFD-B13A-A6AE7718732F.jpeg
    F439C723-BCEC-4EFD-B13A-A6AE7718732F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
Nice bro that’s amazing! Those hats aren’t cheap at least the ones I looked at! I’m going to comic con as undercover or inconspicuous (as doc states it) Marty from the second movie in April, I haven’t got the jacket only the red shirt so far and have a pair of sunglasses. Just wondering if you knew any makers for the jacket or any websites you can buy one. I found shein sells them pretty close but just wanted to hear your view on the costume. Also great hat and nice to know there are other die hard back to the future fans than just me also, I’m thinking of buying a hoverboard from Halloween costumes but was wondering if u knew any companies that sell lenticular sheets so I can make it more screen accurate?
Thanks a lot mate
Isaac

Thanks man, here is a link to the jacket. There is a forum post on here for the hoverboard listing I believe:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back