LOTR / Hobbit showroom ...realsize hobbit hole ish cabin !

DSC_0124.JPG DSC_0125.JPG DSC_0132.JPG DSC_0135.JPG

As promised …winter pics for member Broilermaker ;)

This is beautiful!

Got a nice (printable) addition to the walls of your cabin. It is something I made some time ago, consider it a gift to you as a fellow fan! :)
I will send you the link through a message in an hour or so.

I was wondering what you did to get that amazing blue colour on the door? Is that layers or a specific shade? I have a regular boring old red stained wood shed here, but the door on it is a little bit like yours (minus the cool window). You've got me thinking of doing a makeover on it, come spring. :)

I was wondering what you did to get that amazing blue colour on the door? Is that layers or a specific shade? I have a regular boring old red stained wood shed here, but the door on it is a little bit like yours (minus the cool window). You've got me thinking of doing a makeover on it, come spring. :)

Just painted it with regular door/window outdoor paint ( but yes i spent some hours finding the right color ;) ) the i airbrushed it with white and black acrylic paint , then 2 layers of matt clear coat so it can stand the weather here in Norway ;)

IMG_3655.JPG IMG_3670.JPG IMG_3671.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3674.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3680.JPG

Some updates in the cabin ....swords, shield, and some replica props ...and had to have Gollum watching over it ( made a custom base for it )
painted the window ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3671.JPG
    IMG_3671.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3689.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3679.JPG
    IMG_3679.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back