Lost

I can't figure out how the toilet paper one works! I haven't printed it out yet. Any help there ;)

1. Print it out.
2. Cut it out so there are 2 different strips.
3. Glue (or double stick tape) the square end of the "Dharma Logo" strip to the other piece that is labeled "Glue".
4. Get a roll of TP.
5. Wrap the new combined long strip around the roll of TP.
6. Then glue or tape the Octo' end of the logo to the blank end. (run it under the Octo' end.)

I hope that make sense.

I have got to find a small pack of GUM and try that one before tomorrow night for my "Roger - Workman" Dharma Jumpsuit costume!

For those who ask :

what are the 4 lines of unreadable text under the numbers.

I have just finish to identify the text !!! :love

This is :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sollicitudin diam at nulla bibendum at lobortis libero scelerisque.
Aenean sodales posuere hendrerit. Nulla accumsan est vitae ligula aliquam iaculis. Cras a neque eu erat egestas sagittis.
Aliquam pretium, nisl sed aliquam accumsan, eros dolor congue ante, ac sodales mi libero eget purus. Curabitur molestie
lorem sit amet felis rhoncus placerat. Maecenas volutpat, massa sed porttitor ornare, odio lorem consectetur quam, nec

That's all.

My eyes are bleeding ...

Thank you for all members for they hard work.

Now we are waiting a new version of the ticket.

Here are some NEW ones:

Sun's 'Paik' business card:

suncard2.jpg

Sayids photo of Nadia:

sayidnadiaphoto.jpg

Walts Comic book:

waltscomicbook.jpg

Sawyer Watership Down book:

sawyerbook.jpg

Ben Linus Passports:

benpassports.jpg

Pennys Letter to Desmond:

pennyletter.jpg

pennyletterfront.jpg

Locke Suicide note:

lockenoteenvelope.jpg

locksuicidenote.jpg

The note inside Faraday's journal from his mother:

faradaymotherjournalnote.jpg

These are the biggest res pics i have.

Let me know what you guys think:thumbsup

Now available from the abc website:

NEW! LOST Viewing Party Kit
Now you can throw a party in Dharma style! This exclusive set includes 10 plates, 10 cups, 10 coasters, 10 napkins, 10 balloons, a bottle opener and 10 stickers so you can identify your condiments Dharma style. All items are packaged in a white box with a Dharma label on top. Get yours now for your next Lost party!

00255004-439690.jpg

00255004-483670_400.jpg

00255004-483398.jpg

I told my wife and her friend that it wouldn't take that long... And here it is! I should've started my stopwatch.

Excellent and fast work. Nicely done.

Best,
DBCooper

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back