Lost

Hey rsabian just google Lost Dharma Map. And go to images, as there are a couple different versions so wasn't sure which one you wanted. Hope this helps
:)

images.jpg I would like to do in my room this map, but with the same colors, or that with the neon lights are seen, otherwise they are invisible ... I have to use to create it? there is a special paint?

Here are some more. :D Also I know nothing about painting so sorry I can't help you Pio3D

oceanicairlinesreqruit.png

oceaniclostluggageform.png

balloonmap.png

Attachments

• balloonmap.png
    balloonmap.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I think you want the map drawn on the door and visible by UV light.
View attachment 186294

View attachment 186297 I would like to do in my room this map, but with the same colors, or that with the neon lights are seen, otherwise they are invisible ... I have to use to create it? there is a special paint?

Just saw this -is this what you're looking for?

UV Paints from Rose Brand

Maybe glow in the dark paint would be close enough?

Amazon.com: Ultra Green V10 Glow in the Dark Paint 1/2Oz: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

If someone does this, please post photos, would love to see it!!

just go on fleabay and type:

Ultra violet black light lamp & torch. FREE UV marker pen.

in UK, delivery worldwide, easier with a pen surely? :p

Hey, everybody, I'm just now starting my own LOST prop collection, and I've started with a number of paper props. I have templates for pretty much everything (I checked out all the DHARMA label pages, have the extra ones from SPAWN, and have a few other miscellaneous ones) but I need recommendations on the HOW part of it. What papers to use, what adhesives, which spray glue, methods, everything!

I have access to both ink and laser jet printers with color, so that is not a problem. To begin with, for food labels, what paper is recommended? What about for water bottle labels? Thanks!

- Master Tej -

Glad to see the thread on Lost still alive, it was a great series. Here are some of the pieces that I reproduced.

01A.jpg001B.jpg001C.jpg

One of the side effects of collecting vintage medical gear is that I have the tools to crimp 13mm and 20mm serum vial caps.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back