LooseCollector/Executive Replicas Rocketeer 1:12 Action Figure (No Betty)

Sold for 100 USD
Posted here before going to Ebay. I ordered this last week new from BBTS for $149.99 plus tax/shipping for a total price of $166.31. As this is the current price for this figure new I expect this is what you would pay if you were to purchase this new from any toy/collectable outlet.

I'm a casual Rocketeer fan at best but I'm a big Bettie Page fan and I bought this to get the Betty figure. I don't need the Cliff/Rocketeer figure. I'm keeping Betty and passing along the Rocketeer figure.

This Rocketeer figure is 1:12 scale or '6 inch' scale and is based on the Rocketeer comics version and not the movie version. Previous 6 inch Rocketeer action figures made by Diamond Select and Disney are in my opinion not as nice as this action figure from LooseCollector/Executive Replicas. This figure comes with interchangeable Rocketeer Helmet and Cliff Secord heads, multiple hand options, his Mauser pistol, his comic version rocket pack, and rocket effects.

This has never been displayed and the Rocketeer items have never been removed from the box. I opened it up, removed Betty and her accessories, took these photos, and returned the package back to the way it was when I received it. You'll get everything in the pictures but not Betty or her accessories. If you're a Rocketeer fan and/or have some Rocketeer items in your collection this makes a nice display piece to compliment your collection.

There is an excellent review of the figure here:

Price is $100.00 shipped in the continental USA. If you're outside the U.S. the price is $80 plus shipping. Please send me a PM if interested, payment via Paypal.

RT1.jpg
RT2.jpg
RT3.jpg
RT4.jpg
RT5.jpg
RT6.jpg
RT7.jpg
RT8.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back