Looking for high-res Star Wars photos...

Joe Campbell

I have a ton, but not the ones I'm looking for - I need the series where Chewie's in the middle, and Leia's huddled against him. Han and Luke are in dynamic poses, pointing weapons.

Any ideas? (and they don't really need to be hi-res, but they do need to be biiiggg...)

Thanks, guys,

R

Give me until Monday and I can try to get some hires screencaps. I got a new monitor and didn't have the correct adapter to hook up my dvd card so I have to get it Monday.

Isn't there only the one promo shot? I can recall only one from ANH where Leia is huddled up against Chewy looking a bit concerned...I have an 8x10 lobby card of that ;).

I only have this one.....

ANH-Promo.jpg

I just shrunk it down to upload it, my original file is over 1.5MB, it's rather large.

Cheers,

Kraig

There are 2 in that series that I've seen.
One is posted above, the second is in color with slightly different poses and everyone looking left.

Getting ready for your SWC4 print as well Russ? ;)

It's a great shot of Luke in that B&W photo posted, but too bad Drew already used it for the 10th anniversary poster.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(James Kenobi 1138 @ Nov 25 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1365258[/snapback]</div>
That is a great photo. Is it shareable?
[/b]

Hell yeah, PM me your email and I'll get it off to you asap. I wish I had the colour version, but this is all I can offer :(

Cheers,

Kraig

Hey Russ,

These are the only other 2 that I know of. Sadly, I don't have hi-res versions of them, but I thought people would like to see them anyway.

ANH-Cast.jpg

Chris

BINGO, Chris.

Those are the ones I'm looking for - There have to be some 8 x 10s out there somewhere.

Yep, Chris T - Gettin' ready - I've got 3 to do...

Cool images guys....

Notice how Leia is wearing a low-cut top (Ceremonnial Gown?) in the promo pics, but in the movie she's dressed like a frickin' nun. :lol

Hats off to the marketing department ;)

Cheers,
John

Since we are on the subject, I'm looking for pictures of the inside of the Falcon. Primarily the Chess Table Room.

Let me know if you can help.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back