looking for a cheap but usable pirate spyglass recommendation

MystArt

I have a need for a spyglass like seen in a pirate movie or tall ship film. I don't want to spend more than fifty bucks but it really should actually zoom and focus on the subject.
I've scoured Amazon and eBay and although there are some listed they seem to all be recreations with bad reviews of simple glass inside not lenses (therefore they don't really zoom).

Anyone know of the kind of thing I'm looking for? Doesn't have to be genuine brass or anything like that, this is for some YouTube videos, but it shouldn't look like plastic either.

I have a need for a spyglass like seen in a pirate movie or tall ship film. I don't want to spend more than fifty bucks but it really should actually zoom and focus on the subject.
I've scoured Amazo and eBay and although there are some listed they seem to all be recreations with bad reviews of simple glass inside not lenses (therefore they don't really zoom).

Anyone know of the kind of thing I'm looking for? Doesn't have to be genuine brass or anything like that, this is for some YouTube videos, but it shouldn't look like plastic either.
Stanley carries a 14 inch brass telescope with "precision ground glass optics" for about $50:

Stanley carries a 14 inch brass telescope with "precision ground glass optics" for about $50:
That's perfect! Thanks man!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back