LAW Rocket launcher scratchbuild-And it holds BEER! NEW pics

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Very, very cool prop. Though I may disagree with your definition of beer.
* Craft beer drinker and proud. :) NL's ingredients are listed as water, barley malt, cereal grains, yeast, and hops. If it has rice and corn, I question whether it's beer at all. 2 cents

Trust me, I know, it is crap. Natty Ice is my working on props, catch a buzz, no money beer. If it wouldn't have thrown of the dimensions of the prop, I would have made it to carry Foster's oil cans. I'd be afraid to carry anything too good in it, since they're all in bottles, and there's no padding to prevent breaking.

Have you seen House? House (1986) - IMDb The costume is starting to remind me of Richard Moll's character.

There are a good dozen or so craft beers available in can here now; Dales Pale Ale, Gubna, Old Chub, Ten Fidy, Little Yella Pils, Modus Hoperandi, Maui Brewing Coconut Porter, Trout Slayer, Blonde Bombshell, Punk IPA... They're especially nice during local street festivals, since glass isn't allowed. Is Natty cheaper than home brewing? I can make around 60 beers for around $30 bucks. Less if I ever get into all grain. Someone who can build props already has a number of essential brewing skills.

Have you seen House? House (1986) - IMDb The costume is starting to remind me of Richard Moll's character.

There are a good dozen or so craft beers available in can here now; Dales Pale Ale, Gubna, Old Chub, Ten Fidy, Little Yella Pils, Modus Hoperandi, Maui Brewing Coconut Porter, Trout Slayer, Blonde Bombshell, Punk IPA... They're especially nice during local street festivals, since glass isn't allowed. Is Natty cheaper than home brewing? I can make around 60 beers for around $30 bucks. Less if I ever get into all grain. Someone who can build props already has a number of essential brewing skills.

Was looking thru here and saw I never responded to this. Yes I have seen house. In fact, when searching for Vietnam zombie. i saw a few pics of Moll's character.
And you're right, home brew is cheaper. I did it for several years. Not having a dishwasher, I didn't have a good way to sterilize everything, and my last 2 batches molded. I got frustrated and stopped. I still have the stuff in the basement. Maybe I need to dust it off and try again. I did get a few really good batches.

I applaud your craftmanship AND ingenuity! :lol

If I was going this year the rounds would be on me good Sir! :thumbsup

I applaud your craftmanship AND ingenuity! :lol

If I was going this year the rounds would be on me good Sir! :thumbsup

I appreciate the offer. So I'll drink a few in your absence! :thumbsup As I mentioned earlier, years ago I realized that props are essentially dead weight that tend to get dumped in the room after a short period. This kinda insures I keep them out a bit longer. Plus, it's always a great conversation starter to pop a cork from the end of a prop gun, pull out a few shot glasses and start pouring rounds!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back