Kylo Ren red wire

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone,

I need to pick up a large supply of the red wire for Kylo Ren's saber. I know there are some sources for buying short lengths, but does anyone have a source for this stuff in bulk?

Thanks for your help
Dan

Yep, Khal at KR managed to get hold of some from the actual batch used on at least one of the props. Think he was selling it on his website too.
thats exactly what i have in my inventory is some of his stuff

i was told early on it was car audio wire, thanks for clarifying this! much appreciated!

thats exactly what i have in my inventory is some of his stuff

i was told early on it was car audio wire, thanks for clarifying this! much appreciated!
I heard a similar idea of it being speaker wire, but Khal confirmed it's a red polypropylene core washing line.

I never knew there was a high-tech version... Thought people still just used string
Works better then phone cord too..

BBD269B5-6BBD-485D-9969-760F31B655AD.gif

Yep, Khal at KR managed to get hold of some from the actual batch used on at least one of the props. Think he was selling it on his website too.
He did, and sold some off. I have one of the "actual" wires I bought from him and put it on my saber. If any of you guys need pics of it, for matching the color to the washing line, let me know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back