Krite from Critters work in progress

Yeah, was just going to say that you should do the Critters 4 baby - the new reference pics of the prop appeared online long after I did my attempt at it.

I like your version of it, i had two pics to work with, plus a screengrab which was next to useless as there was heavy smoke covering most of it up
37b441e0-e4aa-4ce3-852f-d59a9475a486_zpsuxn8bscx.jpg
ghy.png_zpsuqjih2ug.jpeg

Thanks for those pics very usefull, i could have a crack at the first movie egg see how it turns out, it looks larger than the other eggs, whats your egg made from?

It's pretty much a solid resin cast from what I can tell (with a fairly sloppy paint job).

Not to derail your thread, but I was just looking online, and thought that the guy who eats David's hat in FotN would be right up your street. Always wanted to see one done.
lol

tumblr_inline_mqmqn1fBbZ1qz4rgp.gif

The one on the left obviously. lol

No problem, derail away, :) i do take commissions on for stuff,shoot me a message if its something you want, i do remember that part of the movie , haven't watched it in ages, i imagine theres not much good referance apart from screengrabs of that scene.
upcoming projects for me are yoda,(i know everyones done it but i haven't) a podling from dark crystal, hopefully aughra to , if i can figure out how to do those horns!

I know Im late to this but those look great, I frickin love the babies. I don't know why but the babies have always been my favorites from the critters movies. also the adult one looks great as well, you really nailed the pink-ish color that the critters 2 krites have. keep up the great work my friend

No problem, glad you liked my versions, they are a fun project to do, need to see the new movie and the series,

what are you using to make the mold itself? I'm working on a very similar project and know that I'd like to use latex, but am stuck on what to use for creating the mold.

Thanks a lot, I think I'm gonna do some test molds first. I have a 3d printed anaconda head from "anaconda" that I originally planned on molding. once I get to the kites I'll post my work here. thanks again Frosty

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back