Klingon Type 1 Disruptor Unknown To Me!

Petseal

Hello all, as a Star Trek fan I have all sorts of books, mags, cards, web sites and other resources I can check for prop reference info. :thumbsup
But I am stumped on this one! :confused
I came across an auction on the bay and the seller had a Klingon Disruptor for sale. I have never seen anything like it before! I tried to ask the seller a question about it's origin but, I think, because I am a Canadian and he was selling USA only it would not go through!
So I bring it to the attention of this august body in the hopes that I may find out if it is "canon", maybe ENTERPRISE which I did not watch much off. Or if it is a figment of someones artistic imagination!
I did see right off the bat that the business end looks very much like the beak-nose from the Next Gen Disruptor. And the ribs on the sides look like the ones used on the small disruptor Chekov uses in ST: The Voyage Home.
Thanks for any help, Petseal

Its a non-cannon concept piece made by a fellow forum member. I know it was showcased on another forum, but I assume he is here too. Personally I just go (with the exception of my riot phaser) for cannon props, but I think its a really neat concept prop. Great design, and still holds true to the look and feel of the Klingon weapons we all know and love.

I tried to ask the seller a question about it's origin but, I think, because I am a Canadian and he was selling USA only it would not go through!

I reviewed my eBay messages and I find someone named "phasers" in Canada asking about the TOS sash pin but no questions about this kit.

I had the 23rd century era in mind when I made it.

One Klingon chick I sold to says she keeps the one she bought between her bazzoombas. (Can I say that?)

Thanks for the replies folks, very informative!

Hope your sale went well TheSt.LouisKid! If you got a question from another Canadian then it might be me! Maybe they just don't like me :lol

Later, Petseal

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back