King Kong Sequel

I guess they are just securing the rights to this, because if something like Godzilla ends up being a hit, they will want to bring out some similar movies down the track.

Well at least there's a possibility it wouldn't suck as bad as Peter Jackson's remake...gotta look on the bright side.:D

Dog Soldiers was solid, but after the Peter Jackson mess I have reservations about this. Do we really need another Kong film?

I think Jacksons' Kong would be great with about 40 minutes cut out, have no interest in seeing another version.

Movie producers return to Skull Island to film some background shots, only to discover the island's natural balance is in turmoil due to the absence of Kong. They set about using special effects and movie magic to replace him.

Movie producers return to Skull Island to film some background shots, only to discover the island's natural balance is in turmoil due to the absence of Kong. They set about using special effects and movie magic to replace him.

With special guest director Michael Bay lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back