Kilmer hybrid cowl with collar?

HeavensT3000

Hey guys, just want your opinions and suggestions, my moveable Kilmer batman forever panther cowl is currently being build along with Keaton returns neck piece or original. Not sure yet. I was inspire by the Batman 2022, white knight, Gotham knight anime and Gotham by gaslight neck collar which would cover every time I move my head since the cowl and neck piece and I think in my head it would cool on paper. I haven’t sketch it out yet but they coming soon. Would a neck collar look good with Kilmer cowl/ returns neck piece in full thing? Or would it be overdesigned? Please let me know what your thought or ideas? I would love to know.

Thanks for reading
Kind regards

Heavens

Hey guys, just want your opinions and suggestions, my moveable Kilmer batman forever panther cowl is currently being build along with Keaton returns neck piece or original. Not sure yet. I was inspire by the Batman 2022, white knight, Gotham knight anime and Gotham by gaslight neck collar which would cover every time I move my head since the cowl and neck piece and I think in my head it would cool on paper. I haven’t sketch it out yet but they coming soon. Would a neck collar look good with Kilmer cowl/ returns neck piece in full thing? Or would it be overdesigned? Please let me know what your thought or ideas? I would love to know.

Thanks for reading
Kind regards

Heavens
These are the sketches so far, more on the way

Attachments

• B006A49F-E191-4D25-89E4-03FC385338C9.jpeg
    B006A49F-E191-4D25-89E4-03FC385338C9.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 65BFCA14-7E01-4831-8D13-A38D531C8AA9.jpeg
    65BFCA14-7E01-4831-8D13-A38D531C8AA9.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 65

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back