Kick Ass costume?

Well and went and saw the film today for The Kick-Ass costume and this is what I found out.

1. Two part wet suit with yellow trimming. The zip runs down the back from the neck to almost the butt. The baraclava piece is seperate(kinda a duh moment ;)).
2.The shoes are classic beige Timberlands (usually around the $120 mark) dyed yellow very badly and heavily weathered even at the start of the film.
3. The yellow trimming is pretty much embroided on.
4. The batons are most likley wooded and are wrapped in black leather from the top down and then made into a handle at the bottom which keeps them in the "back rack".
5. The "back rack" consists of a metal plate with two black leather cylinders to hold two batons. There are two screws at the top of the metal plate and two at the bottom which probably means it is screwed to another identicle plate beneath the wetsuit. The inner plate is probabaly held in place with a harness, this all means that the weight of the rack and batons is held up by his shoulders as opposed to the wetsuit and there is no risk of tearing it. The fact that it goes over his zip also means he could never put this on himself in a million years :lol !!!!
6. The gloves arnt marigolds like i thought they would be but traditional superhero style gloves made from prehaps leather, pleather or a vinyl.

Where can I buy this crap? Im 13 and Halloween is coming up! Im freaking out and I cant find anything... hope you can help :*

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back