Kermit research thread

hmm weird it shows upfor me

lets try this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvfzdhcpD71qbg2o5o1_1280.jpg

also, i added the collar and mouthplate patterns according to the written instructions.

if anyone wouldve told me in school, that i would need this much math in my life, i wouldve paid more attention :D figuring out how to get 11 spikes in a half circle was not an easy feat :D

How do you do the mouth like that? I have always sewn it into the red mouth section.

im afraid that pic was just to show reference, cause its from the guy who made the pattern description, so i wanted you to see what his pattern looks like used (more or less)
not sure what you mean about the mouth

hope this thread is not dead. I too wanted my own Kermit. when Master replicators one was released I was out of the counter and missed out on getting one ( who knew they would go for so much money now) but I always thought what could be so hard. So I had the fabric for about a year before starting. it turned out ok until stuffing the head so I could have him free standing. I have a DXF to cut the vinal eye shapes and paper patterns for all the part that I could scan if you want them. kermit.jpg

Attachments

• kermit.psd
    5.4 MB · Views: 788
kermit layout.jpgthis is an A0 drawing and has a 2 inch scale square. I'v pre flipped mirrored part so you don't end up cutting them and finding you have the wrong
side of the fleece pointing out.kermit pattern mouth.jpg as for the mouth. Go to office depo and find A4 folder there made from a very thin polypropylene, this means you can fold and crease it and it will never break . it also perfectly flexible.

Attachments

• kermit layout-01.jpg
    kermit layout-01.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 808
Wow, these are fantastic. I'm in the middle of making a Kermit and having some trouble with the foam for the torso. I tried copying the fabric pattern pieces in foam but that's not quite right. Would love any pointers you guys have.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back