Kantai Collection TV Series

Matt8888

I build her a while ago, she is in the Scale 1 : 2 from the TV Series Kantai collection
Nagato Kancolle Final.005.jpg

That is rather cool - I'll try and find some illustrations of a similar usage of a IJN warship that I found on the web a few months ago that really seem to be in the same style.

That is rather cool - I'll try and find some illustrations of a similar usage of a IJN warship that I found on the web a few months ago that really seem to be in the same style.
Thank you Joseph,
she is from the Kantai colle Anime / Tv Series / Game, i was looking for a bigger version then the usual 1:12 scale or even 1 : 6, but there was nothing on the market, not even as a resin kit, so i was forced to build one myself, and it did not stop at 1 version, i really did make a whole bunch of them : ) You will find a lot of illustrations under the Keyword Kancolle and Azure Lane / that is some kind of a chinese knockof version.
Cheers
Matt
Nagato.jpg

Kantai Collection Light Cruiser Princess.jpg
Kantai Collection Light Cruiser Princess.002.jpg

Attachments

• Nagato.jpg
    Nagato.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 32
I genuinely can appreciate the artistry and effort that goes into this - although as I really am a hardware-oriented guy, I am just very not into figures. Egg-planes and egg-spaceships are about as far I go in that genre.

What I was referring to was a rather odd re-purposing of what looks like the IJN Yamato (or the Musashi) into a walking legged mobile fortress - I wish I could recall where I found these on on the web, or who the artist was:

Attachments

• art model flatiron c81f5_640.jpg
    art model flatiron c81f5_640.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 39
  • art model flatiron  aa77f9_640.jpg
    art model flatiron aa77f9_640.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 38

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back