Justice League 2015

How's this coming?

Not much progress in a while. I got side tracked on a Captain America build. Now that that's completely done and out of the way I'm gonna be putting in some serious work on this build right after the holidays. I have some great ideas for the remaining characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you need a green lantern just tell. Me what wizard world you plan. On going too :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422514750326.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422514750326.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 178
If you need a green lantern just tell. Me what wizard world you plan. On going too :)

As of right now I've got Green Lantern covered. But if he backs out I'll let you know. I'm going to Philadelphia wizard world and gonna shoot for the NY comic con as well.

Working on a Justice League myself, only missing couple characters. Be doing Green Lantern myself.

Great!! I'd love to see some pics of your work. I've been so busy with work that I haven't been able to concentrate on finishing some of the outfits but I'll definitely have them ready.

Ya I have been meaning to update the thread I have up, I just haven't had a lot of time, in process of buying a new home so I have been so swamped.

Ya I have been meaning to update the thread I have up, I just haven't had a lot of time, in process of buying a new home so I have been so swamped.

Congrats on the new house! What suits are doing and which suits do you have left to work on?

Thanks

Right now I am just working on armor version of green lantern, more injustice style but iv never done eva before

Then I might help one of the members with Martian Manhunter

Thanks

Right now I am just working on armor version of green lantern, more injustice style but iv never done eva before

Then I might help one of the members with Martian Manhunter

Armored Lantern will looks awesome. I had a pattern printed out and plan on using green flex LED wire and weave it all throughout the suit. Already got the LED just need the time to put it on the suit.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back