Jurassic Park/World - Merchandise Props

Very nice, Emma! Full bleed and everything. Did you find a printer here on the board, or did you go through a commercial printer? Or do it yourself?

I had to get it printed to a professional who specifies in cards. The card is quite flexible, so easy to fit in the slot, but when sliding it in, it tends to leave marks, so I think I'll leave it there for good haha :p, I made 2 prints, so I can fit each side of the slot, but they are both double sided! Print is really nice too!

I finished my 2 bottles! Had to buy 3 in order to make these 2, so I'll be selling my clear one soon!
I have also added the beautiful Indominus Rex tooth made by @Sorenzoprops !
DSC_0660.jpg

Last edited:
Watching the bonus material they said all the cup toppers where made in house just for the film.

I'm not sure how accurate that would be. I used to work at Universal's Islands of Adventure, and they had all kinds of cup toppers like that back in the day. One of them looked a lot like that one there, maybe painted differently. Could be they pulled out some old molds assuming they don't make those old ones anymore. But its been 10 years since i worked there, so it may be that they don't make those anymore, hence the need to make new ones for the film.

I'm not sure how accurate that would be. I used to work at Universal's Islands of Adventure, and they had all kinds of cup toppers like that back in the day. One of them looked a lot like that one there, maybe painted differently. Could be they pulled out some old molds assuming they don't make those old ones anymore. But its been 10 years since i worked there, so it may be that they don't make those anymore, hence the need to make new ones for the film.

It's not impossible though as they had to re write Jurassic World on the back, maybe they cut off the original Jurassic Park and redone them on the original cup and then, remolded them? I actually wonder the process now x)

Does anyone know if I can put these Applause Dinosaurs in the washer without a problem? They're not pretty soft, I wonder what they're stuffed with...

I bought a used one. Well, it is a little bit dirty and I would feel better, if I could put it in the washer. But I'm not sure about it...

Does anyone know if I can put these Applause Dinosaurs in the washer without a problem? They're not pretty soft, I wonder what they're stuffed with...

I bought a used one. Well, it is a little bit dirty and I would feel better, if I could put it in the washer. But I'm not sure about it...

Do you mean the hand puppet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back