Judge Dredd

propalooza

Does anyone have either a jpeg image or vector file of the eagle logo that is seen in central command and on the side of the lawgivers? Please and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Judge Dredd, Lawgiver Eagle

hmm, no one huh? oh well I drew this up in Corel today, not the final version and still needs some tweeking. If anyone is interested in it i'll post a final full version when I get it done. I know this isn't the lawgiver eagle, more on the council member badge but its the one I was originally looking for.

badgeforweb.jpg

Thanks I just wanted to get the basic design down, I'm going back through it making the adjustments on the wings and trying to get everything lined up on both sides.

Looks really good!

I'm sure the books "Making of Judge Dredd" or/and "the Art of Judge Dredd" has these eagles.. if you want to I can look it up and scan them for you?

Thanks that would be awsome, I was thinking about that earlier, I don't own either book but a friend of mine does have the making of book and I was going to see if he would loan it out.

CelticWarrior thanks for that, after doing a bit of more research I was actually looking for the eagle used by the Chief Justice. I was able to find a small picture of it online and from that I just redrew it in corel. The eagle used on the lawgiver was a little less detailed then the badges used on the Chief Justice costume.

Ok I'm looking for a bit of help on this one, the Aspen Prison ID Tag is just a white plastic card with the Aspen Prison logo on it can anyone get any good screenshots or create the logo on the ID Cards the prisoners wear?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back