JTM's Daft punk, Quorra, Clu, Ironman, and other various files

Another one of jtm's fine modeling jobs:

URL]

Is this model unfolded ready for pep? I'd love try paper pep for this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JTM, your models are excellent! I was wondering if you maybe had an obj download for the clu helmet? I'm a novice at actually making neat things in blender (low-poly game design models are about all I've gotten up to), but superb at doing engineering 3d stuff in SolidWorks. I also happen to have a makerbot, and I've run down the list of engineering stuff I needed to make. I wanted to make mold out of plastic utilizing your CLU model, as the one I've made in blender is, frankly, pathetic. I can then cast out of that mold using fiberglass and epoxy (ive already done some small scale work for this on some grille ornament stuff for my car, and it went perfectly). I'll keep everyone updated with pictures if that's interesting to anyone as well!

I literally joined because I was fed up with how pathetic my own 3d model was progressing, and wondered if you'd be willing to share. It'll take alot less time if I can start with a model, and make the mold part lines and all that jazz off of something that looks fabulous from the get-go. Thanks alot!

000001.jpg000002.jpg

So... I got bored waiting for JTM to post the CLU helmet. The Quorra one in all its derpy low-poly glory is doing wonders in its stead. I actually fell in love with the angularity! Still need to do some serious work on making a vacuum-forming system so I can make a replacement front visor that's 100% clear; if anyone has tips on that, I'd greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, just wanted to post a little teaser update (sans computer controlled lights/ a side/ cooling/ foam accoutrements, ect.) to let people know I'm not just some worthless jagoff asking for models before he ditches the community forever, because he hasn't taken the time to learn how (I'm just busy with other things).

Iron Man Mark 6 helmet FOAM by JTM finish.......

i like this model, simple and very-very good model JTM.
Thanks Bro.
Looks great dude!

So... I got bored waiting for JTM to post the CLU helmet. The Quorra one in all its derpy low-poly glory is doing wonders in its stead. I actually fell in love with the angularity! Still need to do some serious work on making a vacuum-forming system so I can make a replacement front visor that's 100% clear; if anyone has tips on that, I'd greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, just wanted to post a little teaser update (sans computer controlled lights/ a side/ cooling/ foam accoutrements, ect.) to let people know I'm not just some worthless jagoff asking for models before he ditches the community forever, because he hasn't taken the time to learn how (I'm just busy with other things).
Oops I didn't see your post, sorry, I've continued to be quite busy... anyway, here's the file, it still need to be unfolded though: http://www.4shared.com/file/5mUcQHwrce/JTM_CLU_For_Pep.html?
Good luck!

Edit: Also I had lost the file for a while after transferring to a new computer, so this is an old version, but it should be alright for pep.

Thanks for the files, had a blast building that guy manuel helmet, still have a lot to do before its finished, but its almost there :)

Edit: Also I had lost the file for a while after transferring to a new computer, so this is an old version, but it should be alright for pep.

I may not be a user of pep, but this model is a work of art! I'll be uploading my progress and my solidworks 2013 mold files, if anyone wants them, in the weeks to come! (I'm thinking carbon fiber, lights, and a voice mod) Thank you!

BIG UPDATE!
My Mark Vi Ironman Model is complete :D
Mark Vi Ironman 1.jpgMark Vi Ironman 2.jpg
If you would like to help unfold the model for either traditional pepakura or for foam let me know (Preferably in this thread) :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back