JTM's Daft punk, Quorra, Clu, Ironman, and other various files

any news on the mk6 file?
Yes, in fact, here it is
JTM Mark VI Ironman Helmet Unfolded By Pony - Download - 4shared
12344_zps4ecb067c.jpg

SO...MUCH...AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!! (brain explodes!)

You are truly talented. Seeing your models make me want to make them so bad!

-The Armorer

The Mark 39 would be LOVELY! The 38 looks like I'll still have to try it freehand, but the 39 is probably my favorite of the new ones shown so far.

Last edited:
jtm thanks again for the file! I made a foam conversion. jtm mark 39 ironman helmet-Unfolded by Rodolfo-foam - Download - 4shared
Please check the scale before printing.
I´ll make another version only with the half of the pieces in order to safe paper.

Done jtm mark 39 ironman helmet-Unfolded by Rodolfo-foam v2 - Download - 4shared

The files are for DinA4

I made the file with the current scale and I think it´s too big!! :-(
I´ll put a picture if it´s ok JTM
Oh no, that's not good :( but feel free to post the picture.

Oh no, that's not good :( but feel free to post the picture.

Thanks. Here are the pics.

IM Mark 39-01 (copia).jpg
This is the helmet compared with the default size of "Sharkmark VI - Iron Man - Helmet - Unfolded by Dubean33"
I tryed to make them in the same size but obviusly it didn´t work well! :p Anyway if the scale from streetsoul is better I´ll change the file. Please let me know.
IM Mark 39-02 (copia).jpg

Thanks. Here are the pics.

View attachment 175272
This is the helmet compared with the default size of "Sharkmark VI - Iron Man - Helmet - Unfolded by Dubean33"
I tryed to make them in the same size but obviusly it didn´t work well! :p Anyway if the scale from streetsoul is better I´ll change the file. Please let me know.

View attachment 175273
great job man my scale was set at 262 hieght the same as the shark mark buddy but dunno if its a gd fit till i build it my self

Thanks! I tryed that scale too, but I thought it was too little! But I don´t know now! Maybe it must be between this scales!! :D

but wouldnt the gemini helm indeed be bigger for us so we can incorporate, with the fully enclosed look, maybe a camera or something like one of the other builders on this forum?

hi are u gonna do the whole suit and all textured on the files of them ?? as i got the Helmet it's awesome ! but i wanna the whole suit armor with Textures as i dont wear or build them into costumes i make them my display collections so are u gonna do the whole armor body with texture like u did with the Helmet Let me know so i can keep watching for new files for this Helmet and make sure it Textures along with it please and thanks !

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back