John Wick- 5

I think it’s just too damn soon. Don’t get me wrong I am a fan of them all, but don’t be like Marvel Studios and DC releasing movies back to back like candy. Lionsgate Studios just needs to savor the moment. Perhaps after two or three then do JW5. If they are not careful and just chasing the money. All they might hear a big @$$ THUD!! at the end wondering…. What happen, Box office dollars not as high. I mean JW franchise has a great thing going don’t ruin with greed. Anyways my 5 cents.

Last edited:
There really is no point to a John Wick 5. Though, I wouldn't mind getting a movie with Mr. Nobody, as he has a very different approach / fighting style and could spice things up a bit, as he seems to be more of a long range fighter and actually has a dog sidekick.

He could team up with Akira and Common and go kick some butt. Heck, even Sofia could fit in there as her stunt probably put her on The High Table's black-list.

Well I am surprised that they announced Wick-5 was in Pre-Production now as Chad and Keanu said 4 was it, BUT, there is the money angle.

As to what they will do with it we will see, I’m not really feeling it, but as Too Much Garlic posted, maybe they will continue with other characters in the Wick universe and have Wick surface at the end.

Who knows, Keanu has said he needs a break from filming these, hes not getting any younger, and a lot of training goes into these films

The first film is very good...the rest are rubbish, basically video games that you can't control. John kills 435 people, barely a scratch. Even the fight scenes are dumbingly repetitive and 99% in the dark.

The first film had a solid story, but the rest are drivel.

I'd love to see a prequel about how John became who he is today, of course Reeves is too old, but a prequel from when he was young and his journey to the first film would be cool.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back