Jedi Utility Belt Prop Replica for Obi-Wan Kenobi Costume

<div class='quotetop'>(defyitall @ Oct 24 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1344100[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, I like that I can change the buckles out. A fried and I are doing a lightsaber film sometime in the next couple months. I play a Sith so I have a black belt, but I can just switch out the buckles on this one and lend it to her for the shoot.
[/b]

I noticied that many people fixed the loops so you can not change the buckle. Weird. I like the posibility to change the look of the belt by shifting the buckle. And you will be able to change the rivets too. You can buy brass or spikes for a Sith belt. What do you think?

<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Oct 24 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1344102[/snapback]</div>
I noticied that many people fixed the loops so you can not change the buckle. Weird. I like the posibility to change the look of the belt by shifting the buckle. And you will be able to change the rivets too. You can buy brass or spikes for a Sith belt. What do you think?
[/b]

I fixed my loops on my Anakin belt I made last year. Mostly just to keep the buckle in place. But I do like the idea of being able to change them out. Not sure how they did them in the movies. I know that VD Obi Wan belt the strap is loose with the buckle split. But maybe they had stunt-specific belts with the loops glued down?

Don't know myself. But I like your design.

<div class='quotetop'>(defyitall @ Oct 24 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1344107[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Kyle Katarn The Rebel Agent @ Oct 24 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1344102[/snapback]
[/b]

I fixed my loops on my Anakin belt I made last year. Mostly just to keep the buckle in place. But I do like the idea of being able to change them out. Not sure how they did them in the movies. I know that VD Obi Wan belt the strap is loose with the buckle split. But maybe they had stunt-specific belts with the loops glued down?

Don't know myself. But I like your design.
[/b][/quote]

I do not think they have a stunt version. But I could be wrong. The way I did it let your self adjust the belt strap too. I saw it that way in several places, C3 photos and some exhibits. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back