Jayne Cobb's "Vera" from Firefly (3D printed parts - Image Heavy)

My version is available on Thingiverse. Note that my reference wasn't great so this isn't as accurate as many on this forum would like. It was good enough for me! YMMV

668738c687323592b7188cdf88c1e1fb_preview_featured.JPG

I've seen other Vera's but to know you did this yourself is inspiring! Really appreciate the attention to detail. I joined Just so I could comment on this, btw.

All I have is a resin Boo I prepped and painted myself and I couldn't even keep the grips and pushrod adhered. Still looking for a better bonding agent than the glue I used. Did Jayne at DragonCon last year and thought it would be awhile before I donned the hat again but Adam Baldwin was just added as a last minute guest so thought I'd do it for the panel at least. There's the possibility of Firefly Drinking Songs with Marc Gunn again this year too.

I'll have my own Vera someday and would prefer to at least be involved in the build if not do it myself though my skills are at novice level currently. Glad there are people out there who are as much of a fan as I am.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back