JAWS- Hoopers shark tracker prop info and discussion

The label looks TOPS Dan...nice job! Put me in on a few when you get more done please, and let me know what I owe you...will Paypal asap as I need these BAD ;)

Great tip on the round off too Ryan...cheers bud!

If anyone's still making the labels I would be most appreciative. Let me know and I'll gladly buy one. Thanks for any help in advance!
- Paul

I think one the guys on here is making some, if he is willing to do small run them I am not sure...

Good news is I tracked down some OLD SCHOOL SDU screen accurate batteries. If anyone might be interested in one? I should be able to get my hands on 4-5 of them from buddy mine that had them laying around... We can not promise any juice left in them, but these are not made anymore and this is prob one time offer... Interested send me a PM or email at stitchsloft at aol.com
Battery.jpg

JAWS.jpg
JAWS2.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone's still making the labels I would be most appreciative. Let me know and I'll gladly buy one. Thanks for any help in advance!
- Paul

They are in the works, unfortunatley my spare time is little to none recently. BUT, as soon as I can get to the sign shop I'll post em up here.

I'm trying to get a rough estimate on how many to have done, so if you want some, PM me with a number that you need. I think they should be pretty cheap, I've dealt with this shop many times before.

Not sure what happened to Danny...Hope all is OK...No word from him on the stickers?

Anyone else help out with printing these...need to get this off the bench :)...thanks all

Don't really care about the battery, just the cap, price will play a consideration.
thank you for your response. I do have a template for the sticker if you need it,
thanks again

Don't really care about the battery, just the cap, price will play a consideration.
thank you for your response. I do have a template for the sticker if you need it,
thanks again

Its NOT a cap its PART of the battery...

I'm still looking for the orange battery cap for the strobe. There was some talk awhile back of somebody making a cast of an original. Does anybody have one available?. I have some of the neo-tracker stickers made up on metallic paper.
Thanks,

Its not a cap its part the battery I can prob get you one but they not cheap unfort... PM me if u want one?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back