Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

Hi there! as a new member of the site, just exploring what everyone's doing and amazed how cool their armors are!
I'm currently trying to build a MK42 suit with down feather, and wanna get a copy of the MK42 pep file, however I can't get the 4shared websites open!
That might be because the site got banned in China. Is there other sites that I can download? thanks!

and this is my CORE 2.0 suit. Based on MK7. entirely down feather, snowboarding friendly!!:lol
03.JPG12.jpg

Hi there ! As a new member of the site, just exploring what everyone's been doing and amazed how cool their works are!
I'm trying to build a MK42 suit with down feather, but i cant download the pep files from 4shared (might got banned in China). is there other sites i can go to?
Thx

and here's my CORE 2.0, a MK7 based down suit! entirely made of feather. snowboarding friendly!:lol
03.JPG12.jpg

jackie nice work having the files
just wondering what about the helmet ?

The chest is from jeckie's file but I do same adjustment to fit my own size
And for the back I made some free hand modification.
Thxs guys for the appreciation.

Wait lol did i miss something?...jackie finished the chest? I see some times he can work fast finishing the job.

bwahhhh... Damn, no i don't wannt maarry with him.. qwkwkkw holycrappp qwkwkwkwk
417797_10151415300427444_716710541_n.jpg

Last edited:

I've begun work on the gloves and boots for the upcoming movie release. Thanks for the files, everything is working very well.

Hey everyone! Its been a while! Ive been pretty busy this weekend so sorry for just getting back to everyone :)

takaaaa- Yes the 400 does look small if you have to raise the inner forearm that much. The inner forearm should be aligned with the inside of the top part of the forearm :)? makes sense? :?) Heres a pic :lol fdbfd.jpg And if theres a lot of room inside but the length is good, you could just put some extra padding inside to make it fit more snug :)

quovadis0920- How awesome are all of those suits! I love the Red Snapper. They must come out with Igor and Silver Centurion as well!

Streetsoul- For the boot hinge articulation, you could just add a chicago screw like how you would with the arms or legs and just add the little screen accurate bolt over it :) Thats how it looks to me. But for more movement, you could just leave it free-floating

mactonto- Its looking good! Keep up the good work!

Bergerman- :lol:lol Perhaps another suit since someones already working on that one :) Maybe one of the ones i listed above... ;)

mastermedl - Looks good! Nice and clean :)

quovadis0920- The suit looks awesome! Were you wearing it to the premier?

FishHands- Yes the full suit :)

ir0n MaN- That looks great! The proportions are great too! And i too love the B&W color scheme it looks really nice :)

Coober- That looks cool! But about 4shared, im not sure where else you could go :( Maybe i can put up a .ZIP folder in the first post :)

choojl- Yes i will model the helmet last

AFDesigns- No i have not finished the chest yet its very detailed and again, trying to make this as movie accurate as i can, which i can now do thanks to some new pics i got :cool;):cool

VagabondKnight- Thats too cool! Any idea on whose it is?

smidgemcduff- No problem! Just trying to give everyone the opportunity to make as many suits as they want! :lol

thanks man gunna try the bolt route i recon also another question about scaleing the legs would i set the shin and thigh the same as the boot ive done and the cod the same asthe torso ? just woundering as im starting to print the shins tonight buddy

The abs and cod should be the same scale and the thigh and shin should be the same scale and prefferably the shin/boot/thigh should be the same but you could have the shin/thigh a little bigger than the boot but for sure not smaller or else it wont fit into the shin :) Just make sure you have the shin and thigh measured correctly to your leg :)

The abs and cod should be the same scale and the thigh and shin should be the same scale and prefferably the shin/boot/thigh should be the same but you could have the shin/thigh a little bigger than the boot but for sure not smaller or else it wont fit into the shin :) Just make sure you have the shin and thigh measured correctly to your leg :)

swweeeeet thanks man and hope the chest is goin well for ya and not to hard to do :) i will have more piks asap for ya buddy

Hi Jackie, you mentioned earlier that some one is already makin the heart beaker suit?? Could you let me know who? I've seen a tread or two about the helmet but even those didn't seem like they were going to release anything to the public :( I'm REALLY digging the heartbreaker (close second is Gemini) could you point me in the right direction?

OH and if your looking for red snapper ref pics: http://bkbn.net/m/blogpost?id=6417052%3ABlogPost%3A420644

Looks like hot toys released pics of there red snapper power pose figure

Yeah Jackie I saw Parachristo's Heartbreaker thread after I posted the (request) on yours hahahahha
he is doing a fantastic job on the helmet

Keep up the good work and what ever your next armour is I am sure it will be amazing as always :D

Oh maybe add the hulkbuster to the list the scale we be fun

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back